Kale and Cabbage Pad Thai Salad
This kale and cabbage pad thai salad full of flavors pad thai in salad form! This is Sweet and Spicy Kale Pad Thai from Whole Foods and this is vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 can chickpeas rinsed and drained (about 15 oz)
- 2 carrots peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ small head of green cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 bunch of kale thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1-2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
For the Light Pad Thai Dressing
- ½ tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (or low-sodium tamari)
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp sriracha (or more depending on your taste)
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- juice of 2 limes (about 4 tbsp)
Mix all dressing ingredients in a glass-jar. Then shake or stir till smooth and combine. It might be hard to stir the peanut butter at first.
Be sure all veggies are slices into bite-size pieces & toss in a large-bowl to blend.Then add the chickpeas and top with dressing. Mix till all ingredients are well coated.
Serve and enjoy!