Roasted Garlic Miso Soup with Greens
Roasted Garlic Miso Soup with Greens - that is delicious and simple to make and revel in this frequently as preventative medication! garlic, miso and greens are super foods to help restore and maintain your body's immune system.
- 6 cups water or vegetable-broth
- 2 tbsp olive-oil
- 4 cups kale, chopped
- 2 heads of garlic
- pinch of red-pepper-flakes, garnish
- 4 tbsp white-miso, to taste
- himalayan-salt, to taste
- sliced green-onions (Optional)
- squeeze of lemon (Optional)
Remove the outer layer of skin out of bulbs of garlic, leaving the inner coating in order that they will stay together. Cut the tops off of the garlic-bulbs.
Put bulbs cut side-up on a pieces of tin-foil large enough to fold and shut tight at the top when done. Drizzle a tbsp olive-oil on each bulb.
Close to the tin foil by folding the borders and squeezing them together in the very top and fold or bring the sides up and fold over while pinching and folding the ends.
Bake for 45-50 minutes. Let cool for 10minutes.
In large-pot, squeeze garlic-bulbs to the pan then mush it somewhat with the back of a wooden-spoon.
Add fluids, turn heat on medium-low. Insert your miso and stir to include the pasta.
Insert in greens and allow simmer till heavy dark green, for 5-10minutes.
Serve with a slice of lemon, scallions and pinch of red-pepper-flakes.
- If using tofu, add after adding the miso-paste. Use medium, soft or extra-firm tofu that's been pressed to remove excess-moisture. To press you may either use your palms using paper-towels between to soak up the moisture.
- If you don't like a soy, consider using brown rice-miso or chickpea-miso.
- Adding wakame or seaweed as the green could also add good nourishment. Seaweed is filled with minerals and vitamins the body requires. Simply crumble some on your soup, wait for a few minutes and It'll include Plenty of valuable trace minerals.