Southwestern Crockpot Chicken Tacos
Southwestern Crockpot Chicken Tacos are really simple to create, you will wonder why you have not been making them along!
Servings: 12 small tacos
- 1 lb boneless-skinless chicken-breast
- 1 can black-beans, rinsed and drained (15 oz)
- 1 jar salsa, use half of your jar for less saucy chicken (16 oz)
- 1 tbsp taco-seasoning, more to taste
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen-corn
- taco-shells and toppings you like
Put all ingredients but for the taco-shells and topping in the 5-6 quart crockpot. Stir, making certain that there's a sauce beneath the chicken so that it will not wind up adhering to the ground.
Cook on Low for 8 hours or on High for 4 hours. Shred using a fork, then for serving use taco-shells along with your favorite taco toppings.