Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Easy, flavorful comfort food that your family will enjoy! This can be really a lick your plate clean sort of recipe.
- 4 lbz bag yukon gold-potatoes chopped into large-chunks
- 1 cup sour-cream
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup cream-cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar-cheese
- ½ cup heavy-cream or milk
- ¾ tbsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black-pepper
- 3 tbsp fresh-chives, chopped
- 16 oz pack bacon, cooked & chopped reserve about ¼ cup for topping
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wash and pare potatoes. Cut them into big chunks.
Put potatoes in a big pot of boiling water and cook until fork tender, about 15minutes.
Drain the potatoes, return to pot & add butter. Mash with a potato masher. Stir in heavy-cream, sour-cream, cream-cheese, celery and 1½ cups of shredded cheese and simmer till desired consistency.
Lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish using nonstop cooking spray. Put the potato mixture in dish. Top with remaining ½ cup-pasta & remaining chopped bacon.
Bake for 25-30minutes until cheese is melted.