Easy Spicy Thai Noodle Soup
Spicy Thai Noodle Soup Recipe with red-curry-paste is filled with whole-ingredients. This soup brightens up, is filling, it is a one-pot miracle and filled with stunning flavors.
For the Thai Noodle Soup:
- 4 tbsp thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsps fish sauce
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp ginger + garlic chopped or paste homemade recipe or store bought
- 4 cups water mixed with concentrated stock
- 5.30 oz lo mein noodles
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- green onions spring snions sliced
- cabbage chopped
- red chili pepper flakes
- peanuts crushed
- green chili pepper sliced
- cilantro aka coriander grees
- lime juice
Heat a pan and then add the oil. Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry just a small bit on a greater fire. Then add the red-curry-paste & then simmer for 2minutes on high-heat.
Reduce heat, then pour in the coconut-milk and then follow suit with all the broth. Season with fish-sauce and the brown-sugar. Mix the contents.
Add the noodles into the soup, then cook the noodles tender on medium-heat. Maintain your serving bowl prepared and include as much white and cabbage sliced spring onion bulb as you enjoy.
Add the cooked-noodles above the uncooked veggies and then pour the soup over everything. Garnish with the lime juice, crushed peanuts, fresh green chilis, red-chili-flakes, fresh cilantro for your liking. Serve and revel in hot.
- It is also possible to add new avocado sprouted lentils or even banana blossoms cut to the soup together with all the cabbage and spring onion.
- To create this dish vegan, use a vegan-fish-sauce or even omit-fish-sauce. Additionally utilize eggless noodles.
- Adjust the garnish to your own liking, In case you do not like heat, decrease or omit the green chili & chili flakes.