These Vegetable Spaghetti is a very simple mixture of zucchini, spinach, tomatoes and mushrooms tossed with pasta to get a wholesome pasta dish that tastes great and prepared in about 20 minutes!
- 1 medium zucchini thinly sliced and cut in half
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp olive-oil
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced (I used baby-bella)
- 2 handfuls of spinach or baby-greens of choice
- 1 medium yellow-squash thinly sliced and cut in half
- almond-parmesan to serve
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 can diced tomatoes with juices (28 oz)
- ½ tsp red-pepper-flakes
- 8 oz pasta of choice I used quinoa-linguini-pasta
- mineral-salt & cracked pepper to taste
Pasta: Cook your pasta of choice according to package instructions. Put aside.
Vegetables: At a large flat skillet, heat oil on medium-high, add zucchini, mushrooms, spices, onion and garlic cook for approximately 8-10minutes, or till zucchini and mushrooms are tender, stirring regularly.
Add tomatoes and cook till heated through. Stir in spinach and allow wilt. Taste for seasoning.
Assemble: Pour vegetables above a bed of pasta with a fine dusting of almond-parmesan.