Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole that's Whole30, Paleo and Keto. Filled with shredded chicken, nutritional elements, mayo, green chilies, ranch, seasoning and Franks Hot sauce. A ideal simple and quick weeknight dinner.
- 2 ½ lbs cooked chicken-breast (about 4 ½ cups, shredded)
- ½ cup Franks-Hot-Sauce
- 3 ½ cups cauliflower-rice (frozen or raw)
- ⅓ cup compliant mayo
- ⅓ cup chopped green-onions
- ½ cup chopped white-onion
- ⅓ cup green-chilies or sub chopped banana-peppers
- 2 tbsp compliant ranch dressing
- Garnish with additional green-onions and drizzle with 2 tbsp of ranch and a more hot-sauce
- ¾ tsp garlic-powder
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 ½ tbsp nutritional-yeast
Preheat oven to 350°F. Then Coat a 9x9" or a 9x13" baking-dish with olive-oil.
In a large-bowl, then add the cauliflower-rice, Franks Red Hot Sauce, onions, banana-peppers or green-chilies, nutritional-yeast, green-onions, cooked shredded-chicken, ranch, mayo and the remainder of the seasoning.
Combine all of the ingredients together till fully blended. Then transfer the blend to the baking-dish then increase the oven.
Bake for 35-40minutes till the top is crispy & bubbling. Then drizzle with ranch, high with fresh chopped green-onions and put in somewhat more Franks-Hot-Sauce on the top.
Serve and enjoy.