These Whole30 chipotle steak and avocado bowls are among our favourite Whole30 Mexican recipes, packed with vegetables, protein, and healthful fats.
Cilantro lime cauliflower rice topped with a saucy, smoky beef and mushroom mix. All completed with heaps of a fast guac, these Whole30 chipotle steak & avocado bowls are certain to be among your family’s preferred Whole30 Mexican recipes.
I had been motivated to turn the perfection of the smoky, saucy protein cauliflower-rice, topped with a ginormous-helping of a super fast and effortless guac to a Whole30 chipotle steak & avocado bowl.
Entirely compliant, completely delicious, and made with loads of vegetables, protein, and healthful fats.
Combine a roasted-poblano-pepper with a few tomato-salsa, tons of garlic and smoky chipotle-powder. Brown a little grass-fed ground-beef in a skillet then add plenty of minced, baby-bella-mushrooms, saute till absolutely ideal.
Stir in the savory till rich and simmer, then pour some new, steamed cauliflower rice with loads of fresh-lime-juice and cilantro stirred in. It all with a huge serving of guacamole, and you are absolutely set!
Why I’m obsessed with Incorporating chopped mushrooms in to my ground meat recipes:
- They are rich of nutrient dense. The only culinary supply of vitamin D, B vitamins, vitamin C, antioxidants, mushrooms are healthy, packed with selenium, phosphorous, potassium, copper, choline and folate.
- They match beef so well and assure you a potent punch of taste in almost any dish.
- Mushrooms are fantastic for the job because they have such a teeny, tiny ecological effect and mix perfectly with the feel of meat.
Please, if you recreate this Whole30 Chipotle Beef and Avocado Bowls Recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Peanut Sauce Sweet Potato Noodles
- Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole (Whole30, Paleo, Keto)
- Easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- Easy Vegan Butter Chicken
- Paleo Crispy Seasme Chicken with Cauli Rice
Whole30 Chipotle Beef and Avocado Bowls
For the Smoky Sauce
- ¾ cup tomato-salsa
- 2 tbsp avocado-oil
- 1 poblano-pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ tbsp chipotle pepper-powder 1 1/2 teaspoons
- ½ tsp salt
For the Whole30 Chipotle Beef and Avocado Bowls
- 8 oz grass-fed ground-beef
- 2 12 oz bags frozen cauliflower-rice (or about 6-8 cups, steamed)
- 8 oz baby-bella-mushrooms, minced
- ⅔ – 1 cup fresh cilantro chopped (or more for garnish, if desired)
- 2 limes juice of, divided
- 3 avocados halved, pitted and peeled
- ½ cup minced red-onion (or for garnish, if desired)
- Roast the poblano pepper: preheat the broiler then put poblano-pepper onto the oven rack about 4 inch from broiler element. Cook till blackened on the top and then flip over. Broil till blackened.
- Continue rotating & broiling till blackened till all sides are blistered. Alternately, carefully hold the pepper using heat-proof tongs into a gas stove fire (or put on top of stove stand), rotating to blacken all of the sides. Set aside and let cool slightly.
- Make the smoky sauce: if poblano pepper is cooled to the touch, then peel off the blackened skin then remove seeds and stem. Blend all ingredients in a food-processor & mix till very-smooth.
- In a large-skillet over moderate heat, brown ground-beef, breaking-up with a spatulate. Add in mushrooms and saute till softened and liquid is evaporated just a couple of minutes.
- Stir in poblano-salsa-sauce & reduce heat . Cook a few minutes till bubbly and a little thickened. Remove from heat.
- Make the cilantro lime cauliflower-rice: stir together steamed cauliflower-rice, juice of 1 lime, roughly ⅓ – ½ cup cilantro and salt.
- Make fast guacamole: Mash together avocado-meat, ½ cup red onion, juice of 1 lime, ½ – ⅔ cup cilantro and salt.
- Serve your Whole30 chipotle steak and avocado bowls: divide cilantro lime cauliflower-rice among of bowls, then top with beef mixture.
- Finish with a few large, heaping spoonfuls of guacamole. Garnish with additional red onion and chopped cilantro, if desired.