This ramen bowls in the homemade with whatever full of veggies you’ve got in the refrigerator. This soup comes in one-pot and is full of oriental flavors such as garlic, ginger and soy sauce.
Basically this homemade ramen bowls is chicken noodle soup’s Asian cousin, sans the chicken and this ramen so healthy, full of taste and they’re can be perfect comfort food when you’re sick.
My simple homemade healthful ramen noodles are packaged with veggies to make you more powerful and that I utilized simple dried packaged ramen noodles.
Just make sure you swap out the sodium-packed-flavorings located in the Ramen and stick to the recipe below for excellent flavor in this simple ramen recipe.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Homemade Ramen Bowl
- 2 packages dried top ramen discard flavorings
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- A healthy squirt of sriracha or more if you like it spicy
- 2-3 eggs soft boiled
- 1 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno thinly sliced
- 6 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 3-4 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 thumb of ginger grated
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups of kale or spinach thinly sliced
- sesame seeds
- In a stock pot or large dutch oven heat olive-oil on medium-heat.
- Add mushrooms and carrots then cook for 3-4 minutes till tender.
- Add minced garlic, ginger and sesame oil then cook for a few minutes or till aromatic.
- Add soy sauce, sriracha and broth and bring broth to a slow-simmer.
- Taste test broth and add more soy sauce or sriracha for your liking. Stir in kale and cook for a few minutes till wilted.
- Add dried ramen bundles to simmering broth and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Top soup bowls away with sesame seeds, sliced jalapeños, green onions and soft boiled eggs.
To make Soft boiled Jammy Eggs:
- Bring a little sauce-pot of water to a rolling boil. Then add in 2-3 eggs and simmer for 5 minutes (make sure you specify a timer).
- After eggs are finished cooking, then immediately transfer them into a bowl full of half ice/half water to cool-down instantly and stop cooking.
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes and quite gently half and peel an eggs.
Please, if you recreate this Homemade Ramen Bowl Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Veggie Ramen Noodles
- Peanut Sauce Sweet Potato Noodles
- Pad See Ew Thai Stir Fried Noodles
- Instant Pot Ramen
- Beef Lo Mein