A totally flaky and tender salmon recipe that is made out of a simple homemade teriyaki sauce and baked to perfection. Makes for a great dinner or lunch recipe which may prepare in under half an hour.
This baked teriyaki salmon is really simple to create and can be prepared in under thirty minutes. Get dinner to the table very quickly. They’re also excellent for people who prefer to meal preparation.
The teriyaki sauce is really yummy, gluten-free and is make from scratch. So flaky, tender and perfectly cooked teriyaki glazed salmon with your family with a side of quinoa or rice.
There are different ways to cook teriyaki salmon. You can either use the stovetop or the oven.
- Oven: Bake, grill or roast the salmon in the oven over a greased sheet pan or dish. We prefer baking as it helps the salmon to cook without the chance of overcooking or burning. You can hold off on adding the sauce before the salmon is half baked or simply put it in together with the salmon as if we did into this simple Baked Teriyaki Salmon recipe.
- Stovetop: Pan sear salmon over moderate heat for 3 minutes on each side. Add the teriyaki sauce and allow to cook for a couple more minutes till the sauce thickens. Then serve.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Baked Teriyaki Salmon recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Baked Teriyaki Salmon
- 4 skinless salmon fillets about 6 oz each
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
For the Teriyaki Sauce
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 2-3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ tbsp gluten-free flour
- ⅓ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp chili flakes or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Then in a small-bowl whisk together all teriyaki-sauce components. Spray a baking-dish with non-stick cooking-spray and put the salmon in.
- Pour the sauce then bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes till cooked through & flaky.
- When the salmon is cooked, remove from the oven and spoon with the thickened sauce in the baking-dish. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Creamed Spinach Stuffed Salmon
- Lemon Garlic Salmon
- Baked Garlic Butter Salmon
- Chicken Piccata with Lemon Sauce
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Chicken Noodle Casserole